The Wild Thing: Why I Love Lingerie So Much!
Everyone knows that most men love to see women dressed up in sexy lingerie, but how do the women feel about slipping into something sexy? Although some women may not like dressing up in lingerie, there is a large group of women who absolutely love wearing lingerie and even choose to wear it when no one else will see it. Here are a few reasons why women love lingerie:
- Lingerie is made to help the average woman feel sexy. While we might feel like we fit the "girl next door" stereotype during the day, at night we can slip on something slinky and instantly become a femme fatale. With lingerie, we never have to hide our inner diva.
- Wearing lingerie makes us feel like we have power over men. With the right combination of sexy clothing and a seductive attitude, we can literally drive our men crazy and have them begging for more. We are also making sure that our husband's future daydreams will feature us and not some other random woman.
- Sometimes women have a hard time getting into the mood. Lingerie can help us get rid of that problem. For some reason, just thinking about wearing something sexy can turn a woman on. In fact, dressing up for your special someone is almost an act of foreplay in itself. It excites your romantic fantasies and almost makes you feel like an actress who has entered into a sexy daydream.
- Many women wear lingerie under their suits or work uniforms. Although they know they won't be engaging in any sexual affairs at work, these women simply want to have a few sexy secrets of their own. When you look totally businesslike on the outside, but know that you hide feminine secrets beneath that professional exterior, it can make you feel powerful and mysterious. Some women even have "lucky" lingerie that they wear whenever they have a big project due or an important client to deal with.
- Sometimes in our male-dominated world, it can feel like women have to hide or restrain their feminine characteristics. After a while, this kind of suppression can make us forget who we really are underneath the armor that we are forced to wear. One way of keeping in touch with your feminine core is to celebrate your sexual freedom by expressing your inner vixen. Lingerie allows us to explore our softer side without letting the whole world know.
- Although lingerie is often bought primarily because of how it changes our appearance, there is another important aspect that women often consider when buying undergarments. This secondary reason has more to do with the sense of touch. Some women prefer velvety, plush fabrics that make them feel warm and animalistic. Other women are drawn by the cool, flexible feel of silk. Other sensory options include the intricate embroidery of lace, the shiny softness of satin or the sheer material of a see-through tunic. Regardless of which style you choose, the important thing is that you like the way it feels and that you feel good while wearing it.